Monday, July 21, 2008

wiffle ball




Jeremy, Maki, and Hikari are in town and we had a lil' family get-together with the Provo Skabelunds and Hunts. We ate delicious curry and enjoyed a rousing game of wiffle ball. The Rouge Unicorns fell to the BYU Muskrats 13-10. My best hit was a triple and I caught a pretty nice line drive. But we couldn't overcome the mighty sluggers Alistor and Josh, who both put two homers each over the fence. Ah, such fun times. I love my family so much. I didn't get too many good pictures of the game itself because I was rather into it. It was a grand summer night. I can't believe how quickly summer has flown by; I have three weeks left till I'm back in school--teachers' meetings for a week and then school starts! I'm not ready, but life hasn't stopped on me yet and I don't suppose it will. Peace.

1 comment:

Scott McMillan said...

It was so great talking to you today. I love your blog and you have a ton to write about. I can't beleive how big Josh has gotten. You leave and forget little kids grow up. All my love to you and your family. You are an inspiration!!