Saturday, October 9, 2010

time's a flyin'

I can't believe that another weekend is here. We've had a busy week. I've lost much of my voice to yelling at lanes full of kids. I suppose I need to be kinder to my voice and make the swimmers quiet down more. It's just so noisy though. Hopefully a couple days of voice rest will rejuvenate it for next week. I need to be more careful about how much I scratch it up.

Baby is still quite the mover. The past few days he's really been poking me in uncomfortable ways. But it's never annoying because I love to feel him squirm around.

Happiness this past week:
  • swimming twice
  • a job interview for Mr. Manly
  • the glorious feel of fall
  • a new pair of jeans
  • the temple and attending with Rew
  • delicious cantaloupe and watermelon from Gpa Skab's garden
  • Sunday football (the barefoot in the backyard playing kind)
  • Raclette
  • Conference
  • sleep
  • seeing Marge
  • walks
  • green beans from Pa's garden
  • a nice chat on the phone with Si
  • Baby inside me
  • peace

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh Analyn! Your blog refreshes my soul . . . you are just brimming with happiness and I still can't believe that your little guy will be arriving soon. It really just seems
Iike yesterday that Chris was assembling Ryan's crib in his little upstairs room. Ahh, the memories of the Cantera kids and fall afternoons crunching through the leaves with our favorite neighbors :-).

I miss you dearly and hope to see you sometime soon. I can't believe Josh is now 12 - wow - please give your family our best and hugs all around. You'll be happy to know that I'm swimming now in a master's workout after taking classes this summer and just ran my first marathon in St. George. Swimming is the greatest, even if I'm super slow . . . I have developed a huge appreciation for all you swimmers out there! Xoxo