Monday, February 7, 2011

baby boys

Oh, I just love this picture.

On the left is my cousin's baby (b. 21 Oct).
Eamon's in the middle (b. 15 Dec).
On the right is my cousin (b. 31 Sept).


How cool is that? I took this picture yesterday after Eamon's blessing (and after he got poop on his cute tan cords...oh well). It was so fun to visit with so many loved ones yesterday. I just love Eamon-boy. He is smiling more and more of late. This morning we even were graced with the beginnings of a laugh. I'm looking forward to him developing that even more and more.

Things are still wintry around here, but it's not as deathly cold as it was last week. I forced myself out the door after feeding the child this morning to go running. It feels so good to be able to run again. I'm nowhere near any sort of fast, but I'm trying to be patient and understanding with my body. I can't wait to go climbing again even though I'm kind of afraid of the weakling I am now.

Most embarrassing moment of yesterday: when my mom had everyone sing "Happy Anniversary" to Andrew and me. Ergh. That's why I love her, though, along with all the other nice things she and Dad do for us. Anyway, now I'm just blathering. Best be getting back to work. Eamon's asleep so I better get going.

1 comment:

B.H. said...

I'm so happy you got a picture of the three of them together! So cute! It was great seeing you and your family:)