Friday, September 7, 2012

"When do you write your poetry?"  Rachel asked me.  She's great.  She actually believes what I write can be termed poetry.  She also inspires me to write.  Because I haven't been.  Besides the occasional journal entry or entry in Eamon's book, I haven't written anything creatively for a long time.  But as I read over old ideas, the spark reignites.  I love writing.  So I think I'll give it a go and start sharing some stuff again on my writing blog...as long as E naps, but he's up now.  Maybe tomorrow...

1 comment:

Rachel Leslie said...

I'm missing your poetry. One poem in particular you wrote a while back keeps returning to my mind and I'll have to look for the archives for it. I believe it was about the little blond children. sigh. Continue on and in the meantime I think Eamon is the most beautiful poetry yet.