Sunday, April 20, 2008

spring break's over, baby




Well, it's back to school tomorrow. I just spent a lovely week with my fam, minus Andrew and plus Joli, in northern California. I had a grand old time. I rather enjoyed staying up late and not having to wake to an alarm. Highlights of the week include: hanging with cousins, Kirsty, Kari, and Hikari (and Joli of course), mountain biking with Todd and Pa, traipsing around Jack London State Park, getting my teeth cleaned (yum!), watching some great flicks, Mostly Martha, Dan in Real Life, and Jump Tomorrow, going to a fun park with the kiddos, visiting the Jelly Belly Factory, spending sunny afternoons outside, reading some books, and just having a nice breather.

2 comments:

Natalya said...

Chubby-cheese-cake

Julie said...

Sophie, Liza and I are looking at all your family pics . . . Jolie has grown up so much - give her a hug from us and tell Becky "hello." Miss ya!