Monday, April 28, 2008

some video from the concert

Aladdin and Jasmine? Or Aladdin and Raja? I can't really tell with that tide-orange shirt. Waiting in line at Saltair.




Mags, me, Renee wanting to just get in there and get the concert started.






Is he not so wonderful/beautiful? Rhetorical question, yes, but I just think he's grand.



Sweetness.

Thought of Sierra when I heard this one. So I'm putting it up here for her and for all of you I'm madly in love with! I could put up loads more videos, but it takes a fun little while to load them. So if you want to see more, come on over and we can watch/listen to some more together.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sierra's friend here, hey Linny. Thanks for the Ben Folds posts. I wish I could have been there. Your hair is so short, but I like it a lot:)