Sunday, April 19, 2009

i might have to post a picture of him every day for the rest of my life.
well, i probably won't;
i just love his eyes in this one and i already miss him and sierra.
i'm lucky and glad he and si will be coming out in a few weeks. huzzah!

it's sunday morning and i attempt to clear my mind before finishing up what i need to do to get ready for church. just a little rushwrite of spring break in albany. let's do it in list form. ha, i say let's as if you had a choice in the matter.
  • holding baby
  • kissing baby
  • feeding baby
  • making baby smile
  • rocking baby to sleep (yes, an obsession with baby)
  • scrabble
  • boggle (hurray, someone to play with me; no one in my family will)
  • walks
  • dyeing eggs
  • pineapple fried rice, red curry, and lychee bubble tea (not really tea at all, but it seems strange to say lychee bubble juice)
  • porch-sitting (my new favorite pastime)
  • porch-sitting and watching eli's head move back and forth with the passing of cars
  • palmyra
  • on the road with sierra and elijah
  • sacred grove
  • hill cumorah
  • senior missionaries
  • sunshine (especially since i knew snow dumped on utah while i was gone)
  • running in shorts and tee
  • joe's garlic bread
  • sunday nap
  • being with my best friend
well, there you have it. it's back to school tomorrow. looking forward to biking at least twice with this warm weather being forecast. i had a splendid ride out to soccer yesterday. the freedom i find on my bike is still so new to me that it's intoxicating. i love the speed.

happy sabbath!

No comments: