Thursday, January 14, 2010

countdowns continue

I'm here at school, and already have today pretty much planned out, as well as tomorrow and most of next week. It's madness that I only have 11 days left of school. I'm hoping to organize all my electronic files so I'll have my lesson plans and everything on my flash drive. I've only saved everything to this computer that isn't even mine and will much less be mine come 29 January (and by that I mean that it won't be mine at all). Organizing all my files will take a bit of work, especially because I don't really even know where to begin with all that. Oh well, it'll work out.

Happiness of late:
  • falling asleep quicker than a wink every night for at least a week straight
  • this song. it was the first song pandora played for me this morning. love it
  • talking with Mr. Rew (be it via skype or on the phone)
  • swimming with UVRays
  • running with Lisa. pure deliciousness
  • hot chocolate
  • lunchtime with fellow teachers
  • visiting my cousin and her two cutie-pie girls
  • anticipating climbing (tonight!)
  • only 12 days till Andrew's back
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

B.H. said...

Me and my cutie pies enjoyed visiting with you too! Thanks for coming:)