Tuesday, February 16, 2010

married and jerusalem

all in a week.

And I'm too lazy to write much, so I'll direct you here to what Andrew wrote.

I will say that it was a most beautiful day. And I'm still a fan of Mr. Smith (translate: I love him). Yep yep yep.

I'll have to write more later.

We're starting up a blog (rewandlyn.blogspot) together. I don't know how much you'll find on it now, but look for more to come.

We're just settling in (trying to beat the jet lag game). Andrew starts school in a week and we're trying to find me something to do volunteer/service-wise around here. We've found a few things and hopefully something will turn up.

Laters.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh Lynny you were the most beautiful bride! I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about what is going on in Jerusalem. I hope you are having a blast as a newlywed! Loves

Kacey said...

so happy for you analyn!

lizpletsch said...

OH! I miss you to death! I know you are having the bestest time ever over there in Jerusalem! I am so excited to hear about all your adventures!! Love you!

ashmae said...

I'm so happy for you both! I'm sorry we were lingerers in the back at the reception, Darcie had babes to get back home to. It was so lovely though!