Thursday, April 21, 2011

it's kind of evil,

but it fills me with a little ounce of glee:

running,
pushing Eamon in the stroller,
and passing someone on an uphill.

Like I said, kind of evil. So I guess that makes me kind of evil.

Which reminds me of this quote for some reason:

"I wouldn't marry anyone who was really wicked, but I think I'd like it if he could be wicked and wouldn't."

-Anne to Marilla in "Anne of Avonlea"


Oh, if only I could get Andrew to watch Anne with me. I don't think it's going to happen, though. I've already asked him a few times, and he's answered in the negative each time. Guya? You wanna sometime? I miss Katherine saying, "Well, mine's full."

Anyway, this has turned very tangential. Back to worky work.

5 comments:

Natalya said...

yes, we need to watch it. Especially because my husband can't understand their accents yet. Also, remember that time when And Skab wouldn't let us start the movie without him?

Unknown said...

i feel like the smith boys were forced to watch it once? i'll find out...

Unknown said...

I just thought I would mention that Jeremy leaned over as I was reading your post and asked "Isn't that Anne of Green Gables?" And when I asked him if he had actually watched it, he responded "Who hasn't?"

Nikki said...

You are a stud! Go you..

I want to watch Anne

sierra said...

remember how i hadn't watched anne since we were kids and you all made me believe that gilbert died. i was depressed and devastated until we watched the second one and found out you were all lying!i was so mad!
oh, yeah you might have not recognized me, but that was me you passed on the hill.