Sunday, June 5, 2011

a new month

New month. New hair. New shoes.

Stake Conference begins in 20 minutes. Eamon is asleep. Andrew already left with Tawna to procure soft seats, so I wait for the babe.

It's June. Can't believe that we've been back from Jerusalem almost 11 months now. Insanity.

I chopped inches off my head of hair yesterday. I'm never quite sure what to make of my hair when I do this--reduce it to what feels like almost nothing--because I'm used to having it long.

Me just minutes ago.
(And my new hair length.)

As far as the new shoes go, I like them. I think I'll write a separate post about this because I'm cheesy like that. It's just hard and weird to replace a pair of shoes one has been wearing and cherishing for eight years. Yes, cherish I do certain shoes.

1 comment:

sierra said...

like the hair... a little change is always good. still waiting for the shoe update.