Saturday, February 18, 2012

old emails make me smile

like ones from 2006, when I was in Ukraine, apparently pleading for my sister to send me some electronic mail:
rat-a-tat-tat-tatty
every week, i get my hopes up high, higher than jane and michael ever flew their kites, that i'll get an e-mail from you, and then every week my kite gets caught, cut, wounded, bloddied, clubbed, and rent in the likes of a whomping willow tree when i see that there is not a word from my beloved guya.
basically i almost die a bloody death when i'm left without anything from you.
because i love you.
and i want to hear from you.
i love you.
have a great week,
skabsislyn

Her response:
Well, I sent you a letter so you can't die a bloody death. You shall recieve it soon, hopefully. Also, are you allowed to abbreviate your name like that?

No comments: