Sunday, February 5, 2012

a Sunday morning



Eamon has some awesome mad-scientist hair after bathtime. The light came in his window so gloriously as Andrew was dressing him that I couldn't help taking lotsa pictures. My boys are pretty handsome.

Marmee gave E the cutest church outfit for his birthday. On a whim last week, I tried it on him; I thought it wouldn't fit because he's almost 14 mths and the outfit is 24 mths. Well, the top--white shirt, vest, and tie--fit perfectly but the pants were very many inches too long. So we dress him in his jeans on bottom and the rest on top. Thanks, Marm, for the fun and cute outfit. I just love the tie on him. Here he is with it on last week:

1 comment:

A Little Sass said...

So great to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Last I heard you were off to Israel! Now you have a darling baby. Are you teaching? Still rocking the tri world? I look forward to following your blog and catching up on what you are up to.