Tuesday, March 25, 2008

bog




No, I didn't forget the L. I'm feeling slightly bogged down at the moment. I have a rather large stack of research papers to grade and I'm diverting myself on here for the second time today. Grades are due tomorrow and I've got to get going, but I figured I'd share an urge I've had of late.

I want to go camping! So badly. It was almost a year ago that Sierra and I began planning a little excursion into the fine red air of southern Utah.

It was deeply lovely and it has bitten me with spring fever (that's a large bite--from May '07 to March '08).

Well, I better get back to grading, but before I do, here are a few pictures that will perhaps bite you. Beware!

4 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

nice blog!!

sierra said...

joe & i have been dreaming of camping ever since & of you too. joe keeps saying next summer we'er going to drive out and do it all over again. i'm too afraid to hope, cause it probably won't happen.

stumptownandy said...

I hear you! This Portland rain is turning my brain to mush. I long to be back in sunny Southern Utah among the red cliffs, prickly pear cacti and red sunsets. Nice photos.
Hope all's going well,
take care

Aj

Tamber said...

I like your blog.
Tamber