Sunday, March 23, 2008

first hello

It's a lovely Easter Sunday, and here I am trying to figure out how to create a blog. To start off this first entry, I think I'll just list some things that have made me happy this week:
  • seeing the large moon shining in the west several mornings
  • coloring/dying eggs yesterday with my loverly siblings
  • going for a bike ride and not having to wear a jacket
  • helping my mom make spring rolls yesterday
  • signing up for the Splash and Dash (a biathlon I'll do this Saturday: 1 mile swim and 10K run)

So, yeah. Happy Easter to everyone. I'm so blessed to have so many happy moments each day.

2 comments:

Natalya said...

Thanks for ruining Easter by hiding the egg in the furnace. Now our house stinks. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

First hello - so not lame. The simple pleasures in life (and gratitude for them) will make us happy (what we all want). You ROCK!