Sunday, May 4, 2008

thankful

I just got off the phone with my lovely Swiss miss, Arlette. I love her dearly. I haven't talked to her since the end of January. We both agreed we must talk more often. I'm so thankful for the wonderful friends I have. I can't even begin to list them all out. But they're all so dear to me. I feel like listing out some blessings right now and so here goes. I'm thankful for:



  • sunshine

  • family (both extended and not so extended)

  • sleeping in

  • friends

  • bicycles

  • letters, notes, emails from dear ones

  • laughter

  • pina colada jelly bellies

  • the promise of springtime

  • anticipation of some hiking and camping

  • people and the beauty of their eyes and smiles

  • prayer

  • music

  • journals

  • photos

  • hugs

  • books

  • words

And much much more.


This is Max (my cousin Karisa's baby) and me. We had a baby shower here for them Friday night. It was so fun listening to everyone chat and tell stories. I'm so blessed to have such a loving family.

No comments: