Tuesday, May 5, 2009

lucky

I get to do three of my favorite things today--all in one day! Well, I've already enjoyed the first one. I'm just giddy that I'm playing so much today. Here they are:

1. Morning run.
2. Climbing--real, authentic, outside climbing.
3. Ultimate frisbee.

Yes, I'm lucky.

Also, I finally let myself look at the calendar and count how many days left I have of school. 15. Holy junk monkey! I can't believe this school year is really coming to such a quick close.

Listening to Mr. Tambourine Man (Bob Dylan) and just enjoyed a Neil Young song I've never heard before--Thrasher. I could listen to Neil Young all day long.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Sounds like a GREAT day!!! Can't remember how I stumbled across your blog, but, "Hello"!

~Deanna Crandall Poulsen

P.S. - You've inspired me to start riding my bike to work! :) Even though it's only a mile, it still counts, right?!

Nikki said...

I want to run in the mornings with you!! Wish we could...I need someone a little faster than who I have now..you are so stinking cute, I just love reading your blog. Have fun today with all your fun activities.

Julie said...

If you haven't seen "Neil Young: Heart of Gold" then you are in for a religious experience. I had no idea you were a fan - of course, how could i NOT - you are my deep thinking, deep feeling friend, who appreciates only the best life offers :-).