Monday, July 13, 2009

happiness is

  • pink clouds
  • raspberries straight from the bush
  • overcast weather for a bike ride
  • 5 a.m. runs
  • cutting chard with my babiest brother
  • my journal
  • Swiss chocolate
  • lyrics, for example:
"My feet are buried in the sand, and there's a breeze.
There's a shadow. You can't see my eyes.
And the sea is just a wetter version of the skies.
Let's get a silver bullet trailer and have a baby boy.
I'll safety-pin his clothes all cool and you'll graffiti up his toys.
I've got a perfect body, but sometimes I forget.
I've got a perfect body cause my eyelashes catch my sweat."
--"Folding Chair" by R. Spektor
  • cleaning
  • notes written and pictures drawn during church
  • solo hikes
  • cat naps in the sunshine
  • signing up for two triathlons!
  • sea turtles, killer whales, and mermaids
  • a friend who has the skill and talent to pen-tattoo sea turtles, killer whales and mermaids (see below). It's said friend's birthday today! I'm certainly glad she was born.

1 comment:

Tamber said...

I agree with you on the overcast bike rides and raspberries from a bush, those two things certainly are amazing. What triathelons are you going to do? I am doing daybreak sprint one...it will be my first one. I am a little nervous. Maybe you could show me a few things. Are you still swimming early in the morning? If so, maybe I will stop by a couple of times this week.