Sunday, December 6, 2009

creeper


This is what I looked like yesterday

because I took a soccer ball straight to my right eye. There were even a few drops of blood. My iris turned dark green. It was really scary because I couldn't see anything but light and shadow for most of the day. Luckily and blessedly, though, my eye doctor was willing to help us out on a Saturday. He told me to stay home from church and take it super easy. Rebleeding would be a not so happy situation. There was so much bleeding (internally) yesterday that he couldn't even see the retina. But today he was able to see it and it's still attached, so that's good. He still wants to check my progress, so I'll be seeing him tomorrow as well. I'm taking my first sick day ever tomorrow. I'll stay home and take it easy. I can already see a lot better, but my vision's not back to what it was before this whole fiasco. I hope things'll turn out well.

I'm very grateful for the prayers said with me in mind and for everyone's happy thoughts. Faith is real and I feel so loved. Merci beaucoup.

3 comments:

Natalya said...

I love your blindness. We shall get you a cane and a seeing eye dog. Or just Josh on a tether. That would be cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiffany said...

Oh no! Best wishes for a quick recovery, Analyn!