Thursday, December 10, 2009

too cool

for school

I wish. I've worn these to school since Tuesday and I'll be wearing them through next Thursday--when I see my eye doctor again. My shades certainly don't make me too cool for school. If they did, then I wouldn't be there anymore, would I? Not being at school will happen soon enough. I only have eight days of school until Christmas break, and then I get to fly to see my dearest one in Jerusalem. Yes, I'm excited. In two weeks we'll be celebrating Christmas together. Huzzah!

I'm still not loving the frigid frigidness, but I did have myself a nice walk today. Only the last ten minutes were freezing--the result of the sun beginning its quick descent. I can't run or swim or play soccer or doing anything that could jolt me for a while. Patience yet again I must cultivate. Trying my best.

Happy Friday tomorrow!

ps: I'm hoping A3 really made a pirate patch for me like they said (boasted emptily?) they would. That would be unspeakably awesome.


pps: I miss Ukraine. I've been listening to the couple of tapes I made when I was in Gorlovka and it makes me miss it all like mad.

ppps: Nothing much to say here, just didn't want to leave an evenly numbered amount of postscripts because that would be bad luck or something (at least in Ukraine?)....laters!

No comments: