Thursday, November 4, 2010

nothing to write?

I feel like my days are very much the same with not much variation and so I find myself not writing much. I don't like that. I need to write more because it helps me relax, helps me figure things out, and helps me observe better.

Coaching is going well. I'm ever more impressed with my mom and the way she handles things on deck. She certainly is a pro. We had to settle a scuffle between a couple swimmers yesterday and everything she said was right on. I can't go into details, but I stood there all frozen, not knowing what to say to help the situation. I looked to Marmee and she said all the perfect things that needed to be said. She amazes me.

I'm trying to find flatter and flatter morning walks because the uphill and the downhill aren't very kind to my hips and to my gravity's center. I think it was Tuesday morning when I went and it was still dark enough to see Orion and the dark side of the moon. It was a delicious morning.

35 weeks. We're almost there. I'm starting to pop out of my maternity clothes. We think we have Baby's name, but still want to meet him before we proclaim it to the world. It is one of the ones I listed on our family blog, though, if you really are that curious.

I miss my bike and hope that the beginning of 2011 has some warm days that will let me venture out a few times to try and find my biking muscles again. I also miss the pool. I haven't gone swimming for 3-4 weeks; for some reason swimming made my hips hurt more than walking does. But I'm not complaining. The walking is good. I just miss those things and look forward to enjoying them again when it's the proper season to enjoy them. Now is my season of softness.

I was going to put up pictures from Halloween, but I don't see where they've been saved on here and Andrew's still snoozing, so that'll have to come later.

Happy November! Last full month before we meet Baby Smith!

No comments: