Tuesday, September 27, 2011

little rudolph

We went hiking a little over a week ago and I didn't realize Eamon would get so cold. I felt so badly as I felt his freezing hands as we were coming back down the trail. Next time we go I'll be bundling him up in his little bear suit (not made out of real bear in case you were worried). That's what I've been putting him in when we go running or walking in the morning. Keeps him toasty.

I don't want these gorgeous mornings, days, and evenings to leave. Not ready for the cold to settle in. But, alas, I guess I'll survive. And I'll certainly enjoy these days while I can. Hopefully from my bike as well. Today I discovered a flat and I don't know where my bike repair stash is. It's not always the best idea to have stuff still packed away at your parents'.

Anyway, gotta go turn the water off on the squash and then it's beddy-bye time.

No comments: