Monday, September 28, 2009

lunchtime

Rushwrite. Whatever comes to mind I write. I have about six minutes until fourth period starts and I feel the urge...to write. I don't know what will come out. I haven't been very diligent about writing on here of late. Life is crazily happy for me at the moment and I'll be sure to add some details as to what makes up my happiness right now. But that's for later. For now.... I'd like to write about September. September is the kindest month. Warm enough for me to still run in shorts and tank on dark mornings. Sweet enough to send the scent of ripening grapes my way as I pass on my bike. Glorious enough to intice me all the way up South Fork to gaze at the splendor of fall. Peaceful enough to allow me to swing on the neighbor's hammock and enjoy hour-long Sunday conversations on the phone. Gracious enough to afford me so many many many new blessings. Kind enough to continue to amaze me with the wonderful natures of my students. Time enough to attend the temple almost weekly.
And now my time is up. One more class. Faculty meeting. The rest of September's last Monday to enjoy.

3 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

Oh ANNE!

Unknown said...

i love september too! It makes me so excited, my stomach gets all nervous! How is teaching?

Anonymous said...

Um...can you PLEASE write about your engagement on here? Now???? ;)