Thursday, November 5, 2009

le jeudi

Just finished up a little lunchy lunch: a wheat bagel, three garden tomatoes, and a strawberry yogurt. Oh, can't forget the morsel of a yummy Milka bar Andrew gave to me before he left. Yum.

I love food.

And I love working out.

Surprise! I feel so repetitive. But exercising is a mode in which I truly feel myself and feel peace. So I suppose I'll forever be writing about it. My apologies if it's tedious to you.

I managed to steal away yesterday on my bike. I rode to school and froze slightly, but enjoyed my route home. I didn't go straight there but ventured up the canyon a little before hanging my bike up on the wall. Perfecto.

And this afternoon, I'm going to steal away on these legs and enjoy a nice run.

Making me smile: Regina and Josh.

Why?

I'm going to Regina Spektor tomorrow night with moya dorogaya Margarita. Ypa! I love concert going. Pictures to come for sure.

And Josh is just amusing. Setting: dinner last night plus Josh who's been sick and a little out of sorts. Dad asks him to pray. Josh begins, "We thank thee for this food. Please bless that no harm will come over it." Oh man. Pretty awesome, eh?

No comments: