Friday, February 27, 2009

a lil sicky but happy for friday!

I am thankful to have slept soundly last night. I didn't have the same luxury the two previous nights due to a somewhat stuffy head. But I'm feeling alright this morning and hope my voice won't falter too much whilst teaching today.

And for redundancy's sake: it's Friday and for that I'm happy!

I splurged some monies last night and ordered these boots from sierratradingpost.com. During the colder months I've been wearing my old mission shoes. My mom hounded me after I got home to throw them away (and that's been over two years ago), and now I'm finally feeling I've given them a good wear. The inside soles (do those even exist? you know what I mean...inside...right, it's early and I'm not too into punctuation and explaining myself clearly this morning) are finally breaking down. I hope these new ones are comfy.

Laters.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Any blog post in which you can use the word whilst is a good post. Hope you aren't sick