Saturday, February 7, 2009

more of the baby

I just can't get enough of Elijah. Well, I just can't get enough of pictures of him, since I've never actually seen the lil' one in person. Soon, though! Only a bit over two months and I'll get to hold him. Here are two new pictures:


And so you don't think I'm completely obsessed with my newest cousin, here are some other happenings:

I went running with Marmee this morning and it was grand. I haven't gone running with her in over a month. It's been a long time because she injured her hip flexor and just wasn't up to running for a while. As we made our way north on Canyon Road, I heard some crunching of snow as we passed by the horse field. I looked over my right shoulder and saw a horse, also running north. It was a glorious sight: white snow, white mountains, white fog, spotted horse, brightening morning. Peace.

Hmmm, all the other happenings seem to be details of my physical exertion because the only things I can think of to write about are the bike ride I took Thursday and my run Wednesday. But it starts to get boring, doesn't it. I'd love to write more about school and goings on there, but I don't want to be too revealing. So I guess I'll stop for now. Happy weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!