Friday, September 17, 2010

graceful

Only a few people outside my immediate family will get this, but I'm still gonna write it. These are a few lines from my handy dandy pregnancy book:

"Without even knowing it, you may be starting to adjust your posture and the ways you stand, move, and walk. You may at times feel as if you're going to tip over. This is normal. You'll return to your more graceful self after your baby is born."

It really says that.

Back-story if you're interested or have no idea about the import of graceful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-lyn! Ohhh the joys of being prego! I remember all too well! You get to a point where you really do feel like you might tip over ha ha, like you are the Kool Aid guy

lizpletsch said...

Ah! I love it! That is just the best pregnancy book ever. You will definitely return to your smooth moving self! Love you, Graceful!