Friday, September 10, 2010

meow

Presenting: A small story in which you may learn something about me you might not have ever known, or you might have always known...

Once upon a time, when we went to Petra, Anna and I met a cat.


I'm generally not too fond of cats. G & G Skab's cats are the only cats I've ever really liked. When this poor, little, and dirty thing wanted to rub up against me, I shied away and tried to shoo it away. (If you click on the picture and zoom in, you'll see the rude downcast glare I shot the cat; Anna, though, is kind and giving the cat a sweet smile.) This may or may not make me a bad person in your eyes, sorry.

The end.

Now I remember I have an even better cat story from Jerusalem to tell. The next installment of Meow will feature that. I didn't even know I was going to have "Meow installments." How embarrassing.

Oh well, happy weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The cats in the Middle East are filthy...