Thursday, March 5, 2009

kisses

Lovey, Livvy, Livers, Livvigans.

My lovely little neighbor, who turns one at the end of the month, has so many pet names, and for good reason because she loves and gets love in return. She gives the best kisses and loves ever. Why just yesterday, she graced my cheek, chin, and mouth with several open-mouthed kisses. After bestowing all her kisses, she kindly attempted to burrow her head into my shoulder.

She quite possibly made my day yesterday. No, strike that. Not possibly. She certainly did. Things that also made my day, but which didn't make me smile quite so loudly: running 11 with her (Livvy's) mom, making a birthday card for my next-door neighbor teacher, eating ramen delight (more to come on that later, perhaps), and sleeping.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: