Wednesday, March 4, 2009

taxing

I can't get this line out of my head after discovering Berry's poem again: "I come into the peace of wild things who do not tax their lives with forethought of grief." I usually do okay living happily in the moment, but there are times when I do fret. Nature does afford me peace, and for that I'm deeply grateful.

Happy Wednesday! "You know it's gonna be alright." "Revolution" by the Beatles. Missing playlist, but glad there's still pandora. My station is set to Neil Young right now.

2 comments:

Sage Fontel said...

analyn! i am going to call you later too, (sorry, my phone was a missin' last night) but I so want to be at this, but i have to go to a rehearsal for the chris purdie show.... should be soo amazing though, i can't believe he's coming here, if there's anyway I can swing it, i will call asap.

Sage Fontel said...

oh, that says sage, but it was actually ashley mae that wrote it...