Monday, August 10, 2009

too much fun for pictures

Sigh.

Coming home isn't always the best part of a trip.

Last week was right lovely.

And now I'm home.

I just uploaded my pictures from our trip to McCall and was rather shocked to realize I'd only taken 42 pictures. Holy moly. Usually I take heaps more. But I guess I was having too grand of a time to pull out my trusty recording device. Good thing I have a heart and head full of memories, no?

So a few pictures and then a little summation of happy happenings:

Fed this messy monkey several times.


Morning attempt at climbing. Rain thwarted our plans.
Sad face but happy face because of the gorgeous scenery.


Butterfly and flower tattoos. Even Gramma had one!


Huckleberry picking, sand castle building, swimming, running, huckleberry pancake eating, scum playing, scrabble playing, biking, climbing, cliff jumping, laughing, talking, skinny-dipping, beach sitting, soccer, whiffle ball, huckleberry pie eating, playing, playing, playing. Being with the best famdamily in the world. So swell.

No comments: